People 2.0 (www.people20.com) offers global Employer of Record (EOR) and Agent of Record (AOR) services tailored to serve two distinct client channels: Market Makers in talent and Independent Contractors.
The “Market Makers in talent” channel is comprised of services that match supply and demand for talent and consists of four segments: staffing agencies, search and recruiting firms, mass talent procurement services and consulting/compliance/contracting organizations. By utilizing People 2.0, Market Makers gain the benefit of adding EOR and AOR deployment options to the talent placement services they provide.
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Accounting Specialist to join our finance team within EMEA. The team operates in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, functioning as a proactive business partner and assisting the business with the accounting and financial responsibilities. The position will be part of a team who are responsible for the accounting for People 2.0 EMEA .
Responsible for multiple legal entities based in EMEA, the Senior Accounting Specialist will work closely with the EMEA Manager Accounting to ensure that the accounting records for the various entities under their control are complete, accurate and prepared in accordance with the relevant local accounting standards.
You will be responsible to keep the bookkeeping of the entities within your responsibilities correct and perform necessary month end tasks, ensure balance sheet reconciliations are kept up to date and support the year end close and the statutory audit process.
- Closing General Ledger on a monthly basis including checks and balances to ensure that the figures are recorded accurately and are complete.
- Assisting in the financial accounting and reporting for a number of countries with several legal entities.
- Working with the EMEA Manager Accounting, the tax team and external providers to ensure all internal and external reporting is completed accurately and on time
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Posting banks and Account Payables
- Assisting with the management and coordination of internal and external audits
- Posting payroll related journals
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Completing VAT returns
- Building and fostering relationships with EMEA Finance Team, EMEA Sales and EMEA Operations
- Finance projects
- Ad-hoc items as requested
Skills and Experience
- Strong accounting knowledge and skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working on Navision & Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and quality
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi country environment
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience.
- Certification in accounting,.
- Fluent in English, German other languages would be desirable
Submit your application
TCP Solutions are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team and contribute to the success of TCP. If you think you've got what it takes, take a look at our current job listings below to find a job that suits you.