People 2.0 (www.people20.com) offers global Employer of Record (EOR) and Agent of Record (AOR) services tailored to serve two distinct client channels: Market Makers in talent and Independent Contractors.
The “Market Makers in talent” channel is comprised of services that match supply and demand for talent and consists of four segments: staffing agencies, search and recruiting firms, mass talent procurement services and consulting/compliance/contracting organizations. By utilizing People 2.0, Market Makers gain the benefit of adding EOR and AOR deployment options to the talent placement services they provide.
We are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Specialist in EMEA, to join our Payroll & Billing team in People 2.0 EMEA. The Payroll Specialist is responsible for supporting the Company’s Payroll Department in all aspects of back office processes including payroll and billing transactions and providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all payrolls are processed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring completion of month end activities.
- Validating payroll files.
- Ensuring the local tax payments and compliance requirements are met.
- Actioning employee payroll issues.
- Handling of administrative matters related to payroll activities e.g. insurance, absence/leave, pension providers
- Prepare payroll payments
- Prepare, control and send defined reports to authorities
- Payroll and billing processing, verification and final report distribution.
- Deliver exemplary support and services to our employees, both internal and external, in all payroll, billing and wage related matters.
- Meet both quality and production standards established by the company and department.
Skills and Experience
- Prior payroll processing experience in the multiple EMEA region
- Proficient use of MS Office products
- Strong Excel and math proficiency skills
- Critical attention to detail and problem solving
- Demonstrated excellent phone customer service skills and email etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in both team environment as well as work independently
- Good communication skills across organization levels and with many different stakeholders
- Proficiency in IT systems, Microsoft Navision and Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage
- Advanced working with Excel
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in applicable field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a payroll processing role
- Fluent in English
Submit your application
TCP Solutions are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team and contribute to the success of TCP. If you think you've got what it takes, take a look at our current job listings below to find a job that suits you.