People 2.0 (www.people20.com) offers global Employer of Record (EOR) and Agent of Record (AOR) services tailored to serve two distinct client channels: Market Makers in talent and Independent Contractors.
The “Market Makers in talent” channel is comprised of services that match supply and demand for talent and consists of four segments: staffing agencies, search and recruiting firms, mass talent procurement services and consulting/compliance/contracting organizations. By utilizing People 2.0, Market Makers gain the benefit of adding EOR and AOR deployment options to the talent placement services they provide.
Headquartered in the USA, near Philadelphia, PA, People 2.0 ranks among the largest independent workforce deployment platforms in the world. Services are provided through in-country establishments in 40 countries spread across three regions – the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The Office Administrative Assistant reports to the Head of HR and is responsible for the provision of day-to-day office administrative support to team members based in the Marin office.
The Office Administrative Assistant is expected to be self-directed, highly organized, a strong team player and detail orientated. The successful candidate will have good communication skills, with exceptional customer service skills and naturally able to foster good cross team relations.
- Manage a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office E.G. Building Management, parking arrangements etc
- Provide office administrative support such screening and scanning incoming correspondence and distributing to teams
- Arrange Directors signatures for documents
- Manage outgoing mail including arranging couriers
- Upload documents for electronic signature on the Docusign platform
- Provide general administrative support to various departments
- Provide a courteous, helpful, and professional first point of contact with the company, over the phone and in person.
- Greet visitors, welcoming and directing them appropriately in line with security procedures
- Screen incoming phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate person or taking messages
- Maintenance of office facilities including keeping reception and common areas safe
- Order office supplies and furniture, coordinating with suppliers and maintaining records of orders
- Control office supplies budget in cooperation with the EMEA CFO
- Handling petty cash and basic bookkeeping tasks
- File and maintain corporate records and documents
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Management of social events and control of the budget in cooperation with the EMEA CFO
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Professional and engaging, with solid organizational and time management skills.
- An excellent level of written and spoken English and French
- Conscientious, methodical with a high level of attention of detail
- A strong team player
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience
- Certified HR Certification an advantage, but not essential
- Other languages an advantage
Submit your application
TCP Solutions are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team and contribute to the success of TCP. If you think you've got what it takes, take a look at our current job listings below to find a job that suits you.