People 2.0 (www.people20.com) offers global Employer of Record (EOR) and Agent of Record (AOR) services tailored to serve two distinct client channels: Market Makers in talent and Independent Contractors.
The “Market Makers in talent” channel is comprised of services that match supply and demand for talent and consists of four segments: staffing agencies, search and recruiting firms, mass talent procurement services and consulting/compliance/contracting organizations. By utilizing People 2.0, Market Makers gain the benefit of adding EOR and AOR deployment options to the talent placement services they provide.
Headquartered in the USA, near Philadelphia, PA, People 2.0 ranks among the largest independent workforce deployment platforms in the world. Services are provided through in-country establishments in 40 countries spread across three regions – the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. People 2.0 is majority owned by TPG Growth, the growth equity investment platform of TPG, one of the most prominent investment firms in the world, with the remaining equity being held by CIP Capital and People 2.0 management.
The Microsoft Office 365 Systems Administrator reports to the manager workplace and infrastructure EMEA and will join the team responsible for administration, configuration and support of the Microsoft Office 365, infrastructure and workplace environment. As well performing configuration and administration on those systems, the successful candidate will provide L2-L3 support to the People 2.0 users. In addition, they will ensure that the SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams environment as well adapted to the company’s requirements and functions in a secure and complain manner
- Administration and support for Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams
- Maintain and configure Intune/ autopilot
- Work with MSP to optimize client support
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting of L2-L3 issues
- Prioritize support and maintenance tasks in order to meet service level agreements
- Build, configure & deploy new desktop/laptop/server/network equipment
- Support the organization through the use of Power Automate, SharePoint Online, Teams, etc
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of procedures is maintained, and system documentation and support processes are regularly reviewed
- Provide hands-on support in local office, if required
- Make occasional trips to other People 2.0 offices, as required
- Work within a multi-national, cross-functional team
Skills and Experience
- Fluent in English, other languages a distinct advantage
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- Proactive, dynamic and able to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Self-motivated, goal-focused, able to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Demonstrable experience in Microsoft systems administration and support
- Experience in Azure, Azure AD, Intune, Autopilot, Exchange Online configuration and support
- Experience in SharePoint configuration, administration & support
- Experience with Power Automate and Teams
- Ability to apply ITIL processes to the provision of IT support
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, ability to deal with demanding clients
- A collaborative approach to working with a range of stakeholders across teams, divisions & locations
Education and Qualifications
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification/experience in IT
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in IT roles
- Experience supporting an international, high-growth organization
Submit your application
TCP Solutions are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team and contribute to the success of TCP. If you think you've got what it takes, take a look at our current job listings below to find a job that suits you.