TCP Solutions is part of the People2.0 group. People2.0 is the world’s largest global employer of record (EOR) and agent of record (AOR) services platform, created exclusively to serve the talent ecosystem, including staffing agencies, search and recruiting firms, individual recruiters, mass talent procurement organizations, and compliance, contracting, and consulting companies.
People2.0 enables talent providers, large and small, to place anyone in any work arrangement, anywhere—simply, quickly, and compliantly. Our global team is dedicated to helping our customers expand their value proposition, optimize opportunities to access the global talent pool, and create a borderless world of unlimited growth for their business.
People2.0 offers continuous opportunities for advancement. We offer you an exciting position in a growing international company that focuses on personal development, quality and competence.
Benefits: Company laptop, continuing education, in-house language and sports courses, home office option.
- You support the Legal & Compliance department, especially in matters concerning employment law, civil law, corporate law and data protection
- You will contribute to the development of our temporary staffing and freelance products
- You are the main point of contact for our clients and cross-functional departments, locally and globally
- You are responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreement templates
- You will be responsible for the risk assessment for the region
- You contribute to the continuous implementation and optimization of our processes
- Successfully completed studies in law or business law, preferably a qualified lawyer
- Professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in the workforce industry
- Knowledge of employment law and collective bargaining law
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as confident handling of MS Office applications
- Reliable independent structured working style as well as high service orientation
- Willingness to explain legal topics to non-lawyers
- Desire to develop knowledge of other jurisdictions other than Germany
- High level of commitment and enjoyment of working in a hybrid international team
Please send us your application with your salary expectations to:
Your contact person:
Stephanie Dorotic, Tel. +49 30 700 101 502
Submit your application
TCP Solutions are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team and contribute to the success of TCP. If you think you've got what it takes, take a look at our current job listings below to find a job that suits you.