The HR Contractor Specialist reports to the HR Contractor Care Team Lead and is responsible for the day-to-day operations and support of contingent and EOR / AUG workers across Germany with a focus on delivering an excellent worker experience. The HR Contractor Care Specialist is expected to be self-directed and client focused. The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, requiring great attention to detail. They will operate with integrity and be responsible for fostering good worker relations. To be effective, the HR Contractor Specialist must be highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional customer service skills, and able to effectively manage a heavy workload.
What you’ll get to do:
- Ensure that the quality of service and attention to detail is best-in-class.
- Directly responsible for overseeing worker communications
- Verification of New Hire Paperwork,
- Weekly check-ins with New Hires
- Work collaboratively with all departments
- Understand country specific legislation in terms of employment law advising on applicability of collective agreements and worker benefits where necessary
- Adhere to any country specific health & safety and occupational health requirements
- Manage timesheet and working time records
- Support with visa/work permit applications where permitted
- Answer day to day employee queries
- Build relationships with workers to aid in long term employment satisfaction.
- Create/End and Update assignments based on information received from Client Relations Representatives.
- Manage a workload that evolves around various topics within different country legislation.
Skills and experience we value:
- Experience in service industry; Staffing Services, Payroll Processing, or Human Resources in Germany
- knowledge and understanding of the German labor laws
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & German
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Professional and engaging, with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to keep up with a very fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional or HR Certification an advantage, but not essential.
People2.0 is the world’s largest global employer of record (EOR) and agent of record (AOR) services platform, created exclusively to serve the talent ecosystem, including staffing agencies, search and recruiting firms, individual recruiters, mass talent procurement organizations, and compliance, contracting, and consulting companies.
People2.0 enables talent providers, large and small, to place anyone in any work arrangement, anywhere—simply, quickly, and compliantly. Our global team is dedicated to helping our customers expand their value proposition, optimize opportunities to access the global talent pool, and create a borderless world of unlimited growth for their business.
Please visit People20.com
Talent Acquisition Specialist HR EMEA
m +44 (0) 7788 871 842
o +41 32 544 82 95
Nutmeg House 60 Gainisford St
London SE1 2NY
People 2.0 is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, gender identity, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) and any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
In furtherance of this commitment, the Company is committed to providing a work environment that is free of prohibited harassment. As a result, the Company strictly prohibits sexual harassment and harassment against applicant and employees based on any legally recognized status, as defined above, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.