People 2.0 (www.people20.com) offers global Employer of Record (EOR) and Agent of Record (AOR) services tailored to serve two distinct client channels: Market Makers in talent and Independent Contractors.
The “Market Makers in talent” channel is comprised of services that match supply and demand for talent and consists of four segments: staffing agencies, search and recruiting firms, mass talent procurement services and consulting/compliance/contracting organizations. By utilizing People 2.0, Market Makers gain the benefit of adding EOR and AOR deployment options to the talent placement services they provide.
Headquartered in the USA, near Philadelphia, PA, People 2.0 ranks among the largest independent workforce deployment platforms in the world. Services are provided through in-country establishments in 40 countries spread across three regions – the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. People 2.0 is majority owned by TPG Growth, the growth equity investment platform of TPG, one of the most prominent investment firms in the world, with the remaining equity being held by CIP Capital and People 2.0 management.
The Contractor Care Specialist reports to the Contractor Care Team Lead and is responsible for the day-to-day operations and support of contingent and EOR workers across EMEA with a focus on delivering an excellent worker experience.
The Contractor Care Specialist is expected to be self-directed and client focused. The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, requiring great attention to detail. They will operate with integrity and be responsible for fostering good worker relations.
To be effective, the Contractor Care Specialist must be highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional customer service skills, and able to effectively manage a heavy workload.
- Ensure that the quality of service and attention to detail is best-in-class.
- Directly responsible for overseeing worker communications
- Verification of New Hire Paperwork,
- Weekly check-ins with New Hires
- Work collaboratively with all departments
- Understand country specific legislation in terms of employment law advising on applicability of collective agreements and worker benefits where necessary
- Adhere to any country specific health & safety and occupational health requirements
- Manage timesheet and working time records
- Support with visa/work permit applications where permitted
- Answer day to day employee queries
- Build relationships with workers to aid in long term employment satisfaction.
- Create/End and Update assignments based on information received from Client Relations Representatives.
- Manage a workload that evolves around various topics within different country legislation.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in service industry; Staffing Services, Payroll Processing, or Human Resources operations experience is an advantage
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Professional and engaging, with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to keep up with a very fast-paced environment.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional or HR Certification an advantage, but not essential.
- Languages an advantage
Submit your application
TCP Solutions are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team and contribute to the success of TCP. If you think you've got what it takes, take a look at our current job listings below to find a job that suits you.