To work in our Antwerp office as book keeper/junior financial controller. This will involve creating, sending and controlling sales invoices to clients for contractor hours, processing purchase invoices and generating payments, processing bank transactions and reconciling the bank account, posting customer receipts to the debtors’ accounts. The role covers our companies in Scandinavia, Belgium, Ireland and the UK.
You are enthusiastic and motivated to contribute to the success of TCP. Be supported by like-minded individuals across the company. Have the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be a team player.
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Knowledge and experience of Sage50Cloud/Excel/Salesforce.
- Experience of PAYE/VAT/Corporation tax compliance
- Payroll experience – not essential but adds value
Submit your application
TCP Solutions are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team and contribute to the success of TCP. If you think you've got what it takes, take a look at our current job listings below to find a job that suits you.