For help and advice call
+44 (0)208 5800 800


A simple solution to complex problems

Success for many businesses today means becoming truly global.

That means dealing effectively with global administration. While there is nothing simple about the complexities involved, there is a simple solution.

Trust TCP.

We can smooth out all the processes and procedures necessary to making everything run smoothly between everyone in the working relationship –

  • Removing restrictions on capital, debt, contractor concentration and turnover/fees
  • Entering into contracts
  • Producing payslips from timesheets
  • Processing and maintaining payroll
  • Invoicing and credit control
  • Making sure individuals are paid every week or month
  • Providing indemnity insurance cover
  • Paying agreed margins
  • Offering professional support and assistance

TCP helps everyone to enjoy smoother, more efficient working relationships, reduced costs and with fewer restrictions. We simplify the entire process for every party, from the individual to the agency to the client company, with everyone retaining their own identity

Which allows everyone involved to concentrate on doing what they do best.

Employing and being employed in Luxembourg

TCP can help you to negotiate the Luxembourg rules and regulations in the way that balances out everyone’s best interests to the maximum advantage.

We offer our standard payroll services, where contractors are employed on our monthly payroll and the employer has a strictly work-based relationship.

Our role is to help employers, agencies and contractors make sure that they have the right tax card and are in the correct National Insurance class. This isn’t always simple, but it does help to ensure that the right amounts of tax and social security, with the correct entitlements to holidays, sickness, notice and expenses are paid and claimed for.

We also make sure that they’re paid at the right time – for example, in Luxembourg, NI is paid two months in arrears, and expenses usually can’t be claimed for anything other than travel and food.

And the individual contractor has to apply for a work permit themselves, and, if necessary, an EU blue card.

Get in touch