Whilst you are visiting our website, we are responsible for protecting any personal information that is collected about you whilst you visit our website. This includes cookies. Our contact details are: TCP Group Limited, 58A Waldeck Road, London, W4 3NP; Telephone:- +44 (0)208 5 800 800; Email:- email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small bits of data which allow a website to identify you. A cookies is stored on your browser or hard drive if you agree. This means that websites can recognise you if you visit again and track your website browsing habits.
You can block and delete cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. All browsers are different, so you should look up how to achieve this. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
What cookies do you use?
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We use Google Analytics to track how users interact with our website. The data we receive from Google Analytics tells us the number of people using our website, helps us to better understand how users find our website and helps us to improve our website by telling us how user interact with our web pages. You can disable cookies on your internet browser and this will stop Google Analytics tracking your use of our website.
We use third party web hosts, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. These third parties can access our website and the information collected through it. We have ensured that we have the necessary contracts and technical measures in place with these third parties to ensure your information is handled correctly.
Usually, the cookies recorded will be anonymous and will not be able to identify you personally. Where we send you a newsletter, if you click through to our website, our marketing system will identify you, connecting the cookies mentioned above and your email address. This data is recorded into our system so we can analyse website and marketing performance.
If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, your personal information will still remain on our system. You can contact us to erase all data we hold about you. We may not be able to do this in circumstances where you have had a contract with us and you can find more information about this in our Privacy Statement. If you ask us to erase your email address, and your email address is added to our system in the future, this may result in you receiving marketing communication in the future as you will have been erased from our do not email list.
You have the following rights:
- You can prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes. You can do this by clicking the unsubscribe option on any marketing communication you receive from us or by contacting us. Your information will remain on our system.
- You can find out what information we hold about you. You can do this by contacting us.
- You can ask to have inaccurate information held about you amended. You can do this by contacting us.
- You can ask to have information held about you erased. You can do this by contacting us. Please note that if we hold your information because you have had a contract with us, we have to hold this information for legal reasons and you can find more details about this in our Privacy Statement.
If you would like to make a request regarding any of the above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)208 580 0800. If you would like to know what personal information we hold about you, we will reply to such requests without undue delay and, in any event, within 1 month.
If you consider that your personal information has not been correctly handled please contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)208 580 0800.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.