Position: Junior Relationships Manager - Amsterdam
TCP is a European flexible workforce expert focused on Service Excellence operating in 12 countries. We support agencies, employers and contractors in hiring flexible workforce. From our offices in “the hart of” Amsterdam we are looking for a Junior Relationship Manager to strengthen our team of 10 colleagues, most with an international background. We all share the same drive and motivation: to provide the best possible service to our clients. Would you like to become part of our team? Then read on!
Job description Relationship Manager. In this role you will be:
• the liaison between the agency/supplier, the candidate, and the client. In this respect you will have to both maintain and enhance the relationship with all parties
• you will take care of the intake, issue contracts (with support from the Operations Manager) and arrange all the necessary paperwork for the candidate to be working through TCP in a compliant way
• you will answer questions that the candidate or the agency may have relating to working in the Netherlands in the broadest sense of the word.
• when necessary, you will assist (and where necessary escort) the candidate to the Tax Office, the IND or the bank.
• self-motivation: you are capable of operating independently within a team environment
• good level of common sense, able to deal with stress, and possess a practical attitude
• good communication skills, enjoy dealing with people
• ability to multitask, and at the same time be both accurate and numerate
• excellent written and spoken English. Bonus points for fluent Dutch!
• extra bonus point if you have working experience in a similar role, although not necessary
• challenging and exciting job in an informal, international environment
• plenty of opportunity for personal development
• 25 holidays (based on 40 hours week)
• nicest colleagues in Amsterdam!
Feel free to call us on +31 (0)20 675 7162 or send your CV to Anita Milasinovic-Groen email@example.com
News & Views