Flag_of_Belgium BELGIUM: FAQs

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about employing and working in Belgium.

What is sham independance?

Apparent or sham independence occurs when on paper you are self-employed, when in fact you are an employee. There is talk of a disguised employment, and these can incur strict penalties

What is a BVBA?

A Besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid or a Société Privée a Responsibilité Limitée (SPRL) is the Belgian version of a private limited company.

What is an interim licence?

Temporary work is a form of staff supply. The employee is hired by the temporary work agency but carries out the work in the company of the employer.

Get in touch
Call +32 (0)3 222 45 08 or send a message using the form below.


Sign up for TCP Solutions emails

 Receive our quarterly newsletter, whitepapers on relevant industry topics, and keep informed about upcoming events. You can unsubscribe at any time.

News & Views

Managed Services in Norwegen
Wir unterstützen Einzelpersonen, Vermittlungsfirmen und Arbeitgeber bei nahezu allen erforderlichen Aspekten um sicher, risikofrei und wirtschaftlich in Norwegen zu arbeiten.  Kontakt
Working in Norway, what do you need to know?
U bent op zoek naar een broker en wilt het liefste vooral bezig zijn met uw ondernemerschap?  Hoe werkt het
Working in the Netherlands. What do I need to know?