Use the TCP Blue Card Service to bring your employees from third countries to the German labour market faster and more easily.
In order to gain admittance to the labour market in Germany, employees from third countries that are not members or contractual partners of the EU require a residence permit including a work permit. In order to obtain such a residence title, a bureaucratic application process with the foreigners’ authority or the respective embassies must be completed before starting work.
TCP GmbH offers you the Blue Card service to ensure that your employees have quick and uncomplicated access to the German labour market. The employee is supported and accompanied by our experienced team from the application to the complete processing of the application process. If required, the candidate can grant TCP a power of attorney so that TCP can contact the authorities in German on behalf of the candidate, thus speeding up the application process. TCP informs the candidate on an ongoing basis and will initiate the necessary steps on the candidate’s behalf or with the authorities.
The price of 500.00 Euro per employee includes the following services:
- Checking the initial requirements and for the respective residence permit
- Collecting and reviewing of all documents required from the candidate
- Supporting the candidate in the process of applying for the Blue Card
- Contacting authorities (foreigners authority and embassies)
- Support the application and out-of-court remonstration proceedings
If you would like to proceed with the TCP Blue Card Service, please contact your Sales agent.
We look forward to supporting you and your employees.